Digital Innovations Global is one of the 650 world's leading member organisations of the Cloud Standards Customer Council. You can find us on the Council's member list here
The Cloud Standards Customer Council separate the hype from the reality on how to leverage what customers have today and how to use open, standards-based cloud computing to extend their organisations.
The Cloud Standards Customer Council is an end user advocacy group dedicated to accelerating cloud's successful adoption, and drilling down into the standards, security and interoperability issues surrounding the transition to the cloud.
The Council provides cloud users with the opportunity to drive client requirements into standards development organisations and deliver materials such as best practices and use cases to assist other enterprises.
The Council complements existing cloud standards efforts and establish a core set of client-driven requirements to ensure cloud users will have the same freedom of choice, flexibility, and openness they have with traditional IT environments. The Cloud Standards Customer Council is open to all end-user organisations, and will work to lower the barriers for widespread adoption of Cloud Computing by helping to prioritise key Interoperability issues such as cloud management, reference architecture, hybrid clouds, as well as security and compliance issues.
The Cloud Standards Customer Council:
- Deliver customer-focused content in the form of best practices, patterns, case studies, use cases, and standards roadmaps.
- Influence the standards development process for new cloud standards.
- Facilitate the exchange of real-world stories, practices, lessons and insights.
The Cloud Standards Customer Council's mission, strategies, and tactics center on the following premises:
- Cloud computing adoption is a key enabler for the 21st century enterprise
- Achieving the benefits of cloud computing requires significant changes for both IT and business executives
- Cloud computing is perceived by business executives as an IT integration and productivity story, rather than a business agility story
- Cloud computing practitioners would greatly benefit from a vibrant practitioner community to drive local, business-driven, cloud success, and to spur broader enterprise, and industry-wide, cloud adoption.