FX Multi Currency Strength Meter FXMCSM Forex Analysis Software
The Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 FXMCSM Forex analysis software desktop to real-time cloud data application, is suitable for both beginner and experienced Forex currency traders. Nearly twenty years of commercial Financial Investment Banking trading floor knowledge and experience all went into the design and programming with Investment Banks; UBS-Warburg, Standard Bank, EBRD, in the Financial centres London UK, New-York USA, Frankfurt Germany, Zurich Switzerland, Johannesburg South Africa, Singapore and Hong-Kong.
The FXMCSM indicator consistently calculates and adjusts in real time 2352 items of price data every second to display the currency strengths and weaknesses as easy to understand bar charts, with currency strength/direction values and current up/down trend indicators. To notify when individual currencies are moving up from low positions there is also an alert option for the currencies to signal the best time to go long or short to assist with currency trading decisions. The FXMCSM does not use historical data like many other currency strength meters, to give you up-to-the-minute accuracy.
The FXMCSM trading system takes all the hard work out of looking at 28 charts to see which currencies are weak and strong; it uses the FX Multi Currency Strength Meter to identify potential candidates for each side of a Forex trade. It will alert you to the currency pairs you should be looking at in more detail without having to look at all the currency pair charts with multiple computer monitors.
Benefits to you in using the FXMCSM. The FXMCSM:
- Gives you complete accuracy from performing 2352 price calculations for the 28 major currency combinations every 10 seconds;
- Gives you accurate trading information based on facts not opinion;
- Gives you audible and encrypted Gmail or Hotmail email trade alerts when to open and close trades;
- Informs you on the the correct direction of the trade;
- Informs you on the number of daily pips available for each currency pair;
- Informs you about the top 3 currency pairs for the largest number of pips available;
- Informs you the currency pairs that can be traded without risk;
- Informs you currency pairs that should not be traded;
- Informs you on the total number of available pips daily for all of the 28 pairs;
- Informs you on the individual currency strength ratings;
For premium subscriptions from £29.99 per month, go to the FXMCSM subscription URL at http://www.fxmcsm.com/premium-edition-fxmcsm-subscriptions/
FXMCSM Forex Analysis Software