Pre-Sales as a Service – Our Approach
On-Site or Remote
Whether it’s on-site or remote support you require, we've got you covered!
Monthly Retainer or Pay-As-You-Go
Choose an option that fits your business model. As your sales pipeline develops, you can easily manage the cost of pre-sales by subscribing to our Monthly Retainer Service or our simple Pay-As-You-Go model. Both options include some great benefits! Your business can subscribe to the Monthly Retainer Service, which includes five days of on-site/remote consultancy saving your company over £270,000 per annum when compared to having your pre-sales team. These savings can be re-allocated to hire more experienced sales executives, to increase your sales pipeline!
Free Consultation Service!
Our Pre-Sales experts can architect the perfect solution for just about any IT problem. Service and value are at the centre of everything we do, and each solution we architect begins with our FREE Consultation service – We will meet you at your offices to see how best we can serve you. All solutions simple or complex follow our A-D-I-S methodology.
- Our Solution Architects run analysis workshops with you to whiteboard your requirements; this helps us to recognise each of the infrastructure components your design will need. The output of these seminars includes a project plan that adequately describes how solutions are implemented.
- Designs are typically in the form of an illustrated document that outlines resourcing and potential business impact of change. Our Solution Architects have extensive experience in infrastructure design and have successfully designed solutions to meet demanding IT challenges for our customers.
- Implementation is often the most demanding aspect of the project; Our Project Managers work to ensure that projects run smoothly and minimise risk and disruption to your business throughout the entire process.
- Ongoing investments in the training of our technical team and escalation to our vendor partners, means that you always receive the highest levels of qualified support and customer care. This is how we have built a reputation for providing ALL our customers with world class Pre-Sales support!
The result of the A-D-I-S methodology equals successful implementation and happy customers!
Is Pre-Sales as a Service right for you?
- Does the cost of maintaining a permanent pre-sales team impact your company’s cash flow?
- Do your Pre-Sales consultants have trouble capturing business requirements from C-level audiences?
- Do your Pre-Sales consultants spend large amounts of time working on Decoy RFP’s; this is when your customer has no real intention of purchasing?
- Are you looking to increase your IT project sales?
- Do you need additional pre-sales support during peak periods or when your staffs are on annual leave?
- Do you require experienced IT consultants at very short notice?
- Do you find it hard to retain your best performing pre-sales consultants?
- Does your pre-sales team require additional training, mentoring and support?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above, please call either Chetan Kotecha or David Dawkins on +44 (0) 7003 901 581
Tender Validation – The smart way to win business
Here at Digital Innovations Global, our objective is to ensure we provide a service that suits your business.
Our experienced pre-sales consultants are on hand to assess your proposal to win new business before submission, highlighting shortfalls in requirements, constraints, assumptions dependencies, architecture design including all projects financials and project delivery timelines.
For Tender Validation Services, please contact us using the contact button below.
Project Delivery – Daily Rates
Here at Digital Innovations Global, we offer consultancy in many IT disciplines *refer to our service catalogue to obtain a comprehensive list.
For project engagements, please contact us using the contact button below.
Our rates are very competitive!