Digital Innovations customers over the last 25+ years for on-premise infrastructure, AWS, Azure, and OpenStack cloud infrastructure and application migrations/implementations, a number in the thousands.
Out of the many thousands of small and large IT projects, we have undertaken for our customers in the last 25+ years, here are a few examples of case studies and client testimonials, from people who we have worked with:
- SCADA IT Infrastructure design and implementations for Royal Mail Parcelforce.
- Cloud Infrastructure design and implementations for Sun Life Insurance, for Big Data analysis.
- Software development and IT Infrastructure Implementations for London Electricity, for mainframe data management and cloud-based StreetWise application.
- IT Infrastructure Implementations for ADP GSi for cloud-based Airline ticket and clearing systems.
- Weather Analysis IT Infrastructure and application implementations for the UK Government Environment Agency.
- Telephone call centre IT Infrastructure implementation for Aspect Telecom, USA.
- IT Infrastructure design and implementation for Center Parcs Whinfell Forest Holiday Village.
- IT Infrastructure implementation for Legal & General Insurance Group.
- DRaaS IT Infrastructure design and data migration for London Clearing House LCH.Clearnet.
- On-premise infrastructure refresh with an AWS IaaS data migration project for 25,000 IT systems for United Bank of Switzerland, used by 60,000 employees in 50 countries.
- IT Infrastructure redesign for the British Telecom/Viag Interkom 60 million user telephone subscriber IT systems, to improve performance and scalability.
- $25 million on-premise IT infrastructure relocation project from the adidas global headquarters in Germany to the Hewlett-Packard managed services data centre in Russelsheim near Frankfurt in Germany .
- $1.6 billion AWS private cloud web portal design, and implementation project for Vodafone, across 8 European countries.
- £1 million DRaaS IT Infrastructure design and data migration project for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development trading environment.
- Designed and implemented virtual Microsoft/UNIX private and hybrid cloud-based solutions to provide an Investment Banking business environment in Hong-Kong, with replicated trading data from London.
- $10 billion project involvement in delivering a private cloud-based customer management system, for the UK government DWP Department of Work and Pensions, to give approx. 2 million UK and overseas job seekers the option to apply online for the range of benefits and allowances, and to modernise the 1500 UK JobCentre Plus offices CMS system.
- £20 million UK Government project to re-engineer the UK driving licence on-premise IT systems, to automate the existing manual processing of driving licence applications using private AWS and OpenStack cloud based solutions.
- £1 million project to consolidate 15 mission critical IT systems that run British Telecoms UK phone network monitoring applications, for their 18 million phone subscribers.
- £59 million virtualised project to develop a new UK government DWP Department of Work and Pensions Central Payments System to provide faster payments and better accounting for the £156 billion of benefits, pensions and allowances paid annually to the 20 million DWP claimants, based on redundant, scalable container technology.
- Delivered on-premise data centre migration services to Atos-Origin in Eindhoven Holland, at the Phillips High-tech Campus, for the $32 million IBM server redesign and virtualisation project to migrate / consolidate the primary production systems from three based Akzo-Nobel ICI data centres to the Eindhoven Atos-Origin datacentres networked to several AWS global regions for data redundancy.
- Development Consultancy project to upgrade the existing SaaS Public cloud-based BABS Pro WordPress e-Commerce application (USA Copyright TX0007263910) which required extensive upgrading/enhancement to make it Internet w3c standards compliant and to create a new professional version of the SaaS software.
- Oracle Database Appliance X5-2 design and implementation of the IFDS 12c strategic database platform, saving the company $1m in CAPEX storage costs over other vendors.
- Application and server monitoring re-design project for global IFDS systems saving $650k in SolarWinds purchase CAPEX costs.