Selections are displayed in just a few seconds with an excellent strike rate of Top-Rated races and horses, A betting system has been proven over many years and results published every day. So easy to use and yet impressive performance.
You can easily make a first or second income betting on horses like a real professional, with near 100% (96.1%) Place, Cover and Dutching strike rates and 39% strike rates backing the top rated horses, (season start and end periods are not included. Every UK horse race already analysed to save manual Pro Plus data feed inputs. Easy to use UK Horse Racing rating program that has made a profit each and every year since May 2011.
We have a strictly limited number of subscriber numbers to protect the betting odds to maximise your Place, Cover and Dutching returns. The data feed subscriptions are payable annually by credit card, or PayPal.
Since May 2011 to date, the UK Horse Racing Analyser software has a near 100% success rate of selecting the best runners in each green ranked race. The main purpose for the UK Horse Racing Analyser is to help you to decide which bets have the best potential to win every time after analysis by the integrated 'Dutching/'Betting Calculator' software to maximise your winnings and lower your risk.
Benefits of using the Professional UK Horse Racing Analyser software
- You can make safe bets, with well informed racing analysis information;
- One off purchase cost, contract term or subscription based, with NO annual license or maintenance fees;
- Lifetime software upgrades included available from the Software buttons below;
- Daily data feed for the most profitable Flat and Jump races and horses is available in yearly subscriptions;
- Software can be installed on multiple computers;
- No requirement for large database installations, so less disk space is needed;
- No requirement for Excel or Open Office software installations.
- No spreadsheets to fill with 'screen scraped' data to average only the OR TS and RPR RacingPost.com ratings, as with other free tools.
- UK Horse Racing Analyser technical support help-desk and community racing forum are available to help you;
- Easy to use as 1-2-3;
- Subscription data feed or manual data input;
- Uses all freely available Internet race meeting data;
- Change program appearance option;
- Runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 - x86 and x64 CPU Architectures;
UK Horse Racing Analyser x86 Download
Please complete the following for access to the free UK Horse Racing Analyser x86 application download. Please avoid using free email accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.
30 Racing data analysis factors are used within the UK Horse Racing Analyser
- Prize money.
- Going condition.
- Number of runners.
- Draw position. (Flat race only)
- Effect on the draw (Flat race only)
- Last position out.
- Previous course winner.
- Previous Distance winner.
- Days last run.
- Horses age.
- Current horses weight.
- Current official rating.
- Last weight.
- Last official rating.
- Betting forecast.
- Betting forecast position.
- Horse's form for the last 6 outings.
- Horse's going conditions for the last 6 outings.
- Ten Flat race / 100 horse analysis;
- Ten NH Jump race / 100 horse analysis;
- Daily Data backup and restore for Flat and NH race data;
- Data print facility;
- Full license holders have full access to the technical support help desk;
UK Horse Racing Analyser x64 Download
Please complete the following for access to the free UK Horse Racing Analyser x64 application download. Please avoid using free email accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.
Order the Professional Edition UK Horse Racing Analyser Application
Take all the hard work out of looking at today's race meetings to find a potential winner or two. Order the Professional Edition UK Horse Racing Analyser Application via PayPal using the yellow button below now!
- The UK Horse Racing Analyser horse racing program is outstanding among others because it uses the most current data for its statistical data analysis;
- The UK Horse Racing Analyser horse racing program determines the best races and horse to bet on, not out-of-date data from months or years ago;
- The UK Horse Racing Analyser horse racing program has been designed and tested over many years, to help you pick race horse winners and to help you make money;
- The UK Horse Racing Analyser does not give you fancy analysis graphs and predictions based on old data;
- It does not include all the extras included in other horse racing analysis software to bump up the price, which really do not help with winner selection;