We let our customers do the talking!
Digital Innovations Global - Our success with IT projects that we've delivered!
- "I worked with Chetan on a large complex project that was delivering new technology for RBS.The project was a huge challenge as we were implementing a solution that had never been proven before and essentially never met with Group standards. Chetan skills and expertise proved to be exemplary and probably a key factor for getting the project over the line!" - Nicola McCracken, Project Manager at The Royal Bank of Scotland LinkedIn link
- "David is an experienced Architect used to working in complex multi supplier organisations, hard working and professional, I would unreservedly recommend David." - Mike Fearon, Consulting Architect at HP Enterprise Services LinkedIn link
- "Worked with Chet on many complex Oracle pre-sales and delivery projects ... Chet was great to work with managing complex client relationships while also keeping up to speed with technical issues. Would recommend Chet with out hesitation!" - Steve O'Donnell, Senior Oracle Solutions/Technical Design Architect LinkedIn link
- "David worked for me in the Architecture stream of a large, highly complex and detailed IT delivery programme. His work was always top class and could be relied upon to think "out of the box" and be innovative!" - Alan Skilton, Programme Director at Fujitsu for Defense and National Security" LinkedIn link
- "Chetan is a proactive,productive and broad-minded person.With Chetan, every problem has a solution. When you get to connect with him, you'll discover an amazing person with unique skills!. Chetan is a dedicated lead techie with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Wise, careful and ambitious.He has the ability to communicate with simple, friendly language with a great sense of humor.He is a fantastic person to work with - Jagatheesh Ramakrishnan Big Data(Hadoop) Systems Architect at Hortonworks" LinkedIn link
- "I worked with David on the IBM CMS project the key systems architecture resource. It is fair to say that without David the CMS project would not have been completed as there were a myriad of problems that needed to be overcome." - Steve Hunter, Oracle Fusion Middleware Expert LinkedIn link
- "It is sheer pleasure to work together with Chetan. He knows his technology areas very well, extremely ambitious and one of the nicest guys in the world! As a peer, we have collaborated on a number of areas and he has provided priceless insight into the world of Oracle to me. Absolute top recommendation!" - Nils Hagner, Project Manager at Sky LinkedIn link
$32m Atos-Origin in Eindhoven Holland, at the Phillips High-Tech Campus IT Project
Engaged by Atos-Origin for a global IBM Infrastructure Architecture data-centre server migration, virtualised server and storage solution architecture data centre build and implementation design / consolidation project, based on IBM p595 hardware and EMC SAN for their clients Akzo Nobel ICI IBM AIX SAP global landscape systems.
Serge Jimkes Sap Technical Netweaver Consultant / IT intermediate
"David, is a great guy to work with and really knows his way around IBM systems. He could deliver quick results and solutions to problems and has been a great part of delivering systems during the time of the project. If you need an IT-consultant, I would certainly recommend David" LinkedIn link
£59m UK Government DWP Department of Work and Pensions Central Payments System IT Project
Engaged by Siemens Business Services to develop a new DWP Department for Work and Pensions CPS Central Payments System which will improve the payment and accounting for the UK Government Benefits and pensions. The £59m project will provide an integrated payment and accounting system for the £110 billion of benefits, pensions and allowances paid by the DWP annually to its 17 million customers.
Mike Cumming PMP MAPM Dip Project Management
"David from DIG is a results oriented person, performs with diligence and tenacity and sees things through to resolution. Excellent analytical skills and would re-employ at any time" LinkedIn link
$10bn UK Government DWP Department of Work and Pensions JobCentre Plus CMS IT Project
Affinity a $10bn consortium of IBM, EDS and AT Kearney providing IT services for the DWP (Department for Work and Pensions). Digital Innovations Global delivered application and system performance analysis for IBM concerning the Affinity DWP Jobcentre + project on the Release 1 and 2 CMS project phases.
Ken Garvey Technical Architect for St. Patrick’s Mental Health Services
"David worked to trace performance issues on a complex, model generated, bespoke system, where asynchronous messages were calling DB2 through a Corba interface. David worked very effectively with the architecture and DBA teams from different suppliers to trace and resolve the issue, based on a minor version incompatibility between products which was not previously identified. He also traced and rewrote model framework generated SQL into more efficient form and performance tuned storage" LinkedIn link
$25m on-premise IT infrastructure relocation project from the adidas global headquarters in Germany
Engaged to support a $25m server relocation project for the adidas client account located at the HP EDS data centre in Russelsheim and played a key role in this project. Successful creation and training of a new EDS (HP) Sybase DBA production support team. SLA, ITSM support and change management procedures created, discussed, agreed and implemented between adidas and HP EDS. Analysed in-depth database replication for performance, to document the function string data replication design and data flows, to allow the EDS (HP) DBA's to support the production and test environments.
Steven Janes Director Projects and Programs at adidas group
"David from DIG has a very high level of technical expertise. Great to work with. Self starter, able to plan his own work and put into execution. I would be happy to work with again" LinkedIn link